What We Do
At Whiting & Partners Wealth Management Limited we believe that professional
wealth management can add significant value to individuals and businesses.
We also pride ourselves in making the difficult decisions a little easier and our
experience has demonstrated to us that providing a comprehensive ongoing client
review service is integral to successful long term wealth management.
As your partner in building wealth and security, we focus on ways that we can help you live the life you want to live. By engaging us you assure yourself of a partner committed to working with you and providing regular financial check ups and access to high qualified advisers, who will keep you up to date on all relevant matters.
Choosing a financial advising partner is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Take your time and choose wisely; we hope we earn the right to work with you into the future.
Whiting & Partners Wealth Management offer their clients:
Please click on a link below to view information.
- Discussions based on identifying your objectives and the cash flow planning needed, to ensure you live the life you want to live
- Identifying the right facilities or tax wrappers to be used when needed
- A priority commitment to a response within 24 hours
- Whether it be a question about your portfolio or you just want a second opinion on a matter important to you
- Using modern scientific risk profiling methodology, as well as discussion, to help you decide on the appropriate amount of risk you wish to take
- Design of a suitable asset allocation in line with this and meeting your objectives
- Providing the most efficient method of accessing your asset allocations market returns
- Including access to institutional pricing and strategies not normally available to private investors
- A portfolio that is regularly monitored
- Online access to full portfolio valuations
- Appropriate rebalancing to control risk and long term returns
- Regular paper-based portfolio valuations
- 6 monthly or annual review meetings with your adviser
- Financial check-ups on your long term cash flow planning towards your needs
- A complete review of your financial planning strategy and any amendments needed to keep you on track
- Helping to sort out the key pieces of post and paperwork that you need to keep or answering any questions you have about them
- Financial planning for individuals
- Cash flow planning
- Lump sum investments
- Investment portfolio management
- Regular savings
- Managing your cash
- Planning for retirement
- Pension choices at retirement, including drawdown and annuities
- Pensions including transfers
- Long term care planning
- Individual protection including life assurance
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Investments for Charities and trusts
- Tax planning for businesses
- Employee benefits
- Workplace pensions
- Group protection for employees
- Key person protection
- Shareholder protection
- Corporate investment
- Fees are agreed in advance with our clients, to cover work undertaken on
- These fees are advice based and not related to any product rates
- This demonstrates the independence of our advice
- We will advise on the most tax efficient way of paying our advice fees
We are committed to investing time and resources into learning and staff training, to ensure our advice remains relevant to your needs and those of the ever changing regulations and taxation rules.
Workplace Pensions »
Please note that non-regular, i.e. transactional based, clients will not have access to all of these services.